Marketing Specialist - English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British Council Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Specialist - English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Careers with British Council Romania
Be part of a dynamic, international organisation dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s lives.
The British Council is a unique organisation to work for. We have a commitment to integrity, creativity, mutuality, valuing people and professionalism. We encourage our staff to pursue personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
Essential skills and competencies for the advertised vacancy:
• Minimum of 3 years marketing managerial experience in a similar role
• Proven success in application of digital & social media for business use
• Strong writing and presentation skills in Romanian and English
• University Degree in related area and/or post-graduate courses in areas of Marketing
• Develop and implement marketing plans that deliver an integrated approach across the three English products (Exams, Teaching and English)
• Lead on the internal and external marketing stakeholders, PR and digital agencies, ensuring all campaigns are based on sound briefs that support business and brand objectives, are customer-focused, closely adhere to brand guidelines and are produced to British Council standards
• Manage internal and external market research for English and Exams
• Manage the activity of producing promotional materials and objects for English and Exams
• Brand management across all British Council centres
• Manage the online communication
The British Council is recruiting a Marketing Specialist - English to contribute to the British Council’s English business areas by leading on insight into competitive intelligence and feeding into marketing and business planning.
Location - Bucharest
Salary - Full time position, gross: cinci mii noua sute noua zeci si sase RON /month
Duration - 12 months (maternity cover)
Closing date – Sunday, 11 November 2018
• Private medical insurance;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Positive and enthusiastic team;
• Multicultural working environment.
How to apply
•Do not apply directly with your CV/cover letter. Applications that do not follow the correct procedure will not be taken into account.
•Deadline for applications: Sunday, 11 November 2018, 23:59 GMT UK time). We will not be considering applications received after this date.
•Please check our website for full details on how to apply.