Partnerships Manager @3house
The main objective is to identify new business opportunities and to attract new members to 3house. Through your actions, you are expected to promote 3house fairly, in order to increase its brand visibility at local and national levels.
The process starts with generating leads (together with our Communication Specialist) and continues with developing and fostering good-quality business relationships with decision makers of potential clients. A special attention should be given to key prospective client accounts. Online or face-to-face meetings, deals negotiation (in line with internal guidelines) and closing sales processes are all part of your job purpose.
In order to build your personal status to be trustworthy, you need to be able to provide specialist advice on our products and services, as well as having competent knowledge on the co-working markets at local, national and international levels.
An important part of this role also consists in conducting market research (together with our Community Manager) and generating input on development of 3house services.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Achieve sales targets established and agreed together with the 3house team;
- Start and manage the full sales cycle: develop concrete business directions, deliver action plans and implement sales strategies;
- Build qualitative business relationships and engagement with prospect clients in order to fully understand their requirements. Deliver quality and personalized proposals which emphasize strengths of 3house;
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline, establish and continue relationships with primary alliance partners;
- Conduct or assist in negotiations (depending on deal size), establish terms and conditions of the sale and service agreements, together with the Community Manager;
- Conduct or assist in market research and build perspective client profiles with respect to their current workspace, company size, industry and key decision makers. Perform analysis of 3house and main competitors to reflect strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required;
- Networking and company representation in corporate events and professional gatherings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University or post-graduate education may represent an advantage. Any additional relevant training is a plus;
- Substantial relevant B2B experience in sales processes – minimum 3 years;
- Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets, preferably within service providing companies;
- Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization, show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers;
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition;
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility;
- Responsible person, self-motivated, ambitious, independent, well-organized and focused;
- Dynamic, with initiative, creative, flexible and open to learning new things;
- Appreciative of the importance of teamwork, empathic and persuasive;
- Results Oriented;
- Fluent English is a plus.
In short, we need a committed professional, with entrepreneurial spirit and who wants to be part of our fast growing project, driven by an innovative way of doing things.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, together with health benefits;
- Work in a dynamic and young team with a very pleasant working environment;
- This position is located in Bucharest, in one of the 3house locations.