Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile MicroStrategy Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Microstrtegy v9.4 & v10.4 development
• Database: TeraData & Oracle
• Linux, Shell script, Perl script
• English and the will and availability to learn French
• French would be a plus
• ETL development
• Understand the business needs and how the proposed solution is in line with those needs
• Work with the BAs to determine the technical details of the application in terms of functionalities, performance,
user experience, maintenance and backup
• Take part in the design and writing of technical specs for the development in collaboration with the solution
• Ensure the development and the bug fixing
• Take part in the acceptance testing and validation
• Make sure that the technical architecture and the operating conditions are respected
• Ensure the evolutive and corrective maintenance of the solution
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for
programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are
involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the
classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality