Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Microstrtegy v9.4 & v10.4 development
• Database: TeraData & Oracle
• Linux, Shell script, Perl script
• English and the will and availability to learn French
• French would be a plus
• ETL development
• Understand the business needs and how the proposed solution is in line with those needs
• Work with the BAs to determine the technical details of the application in terms of functionalities, performance,
user experience, maintenance and backup
• Take part in the design and writing of technical specs for the development in collaboration with the solution
• Ensure the development and the bug fixing
• Take part in the acceptance testing and validation
• Make sure that the technical architecture and the operating conditions are respected
• Ensure the evolutive and corrective maintenance of the solution
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for
programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are
involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the
classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality