Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a fast growing global digital development company. They help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
Required Skills and Experience
• 7+ years’ experience, managing teams in medium to large size company
• IT Business Knowledge
• Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
• Leadership skills
• Ability to foster healthy employee relations
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Solid understanding of labor legislation
Preferred Skills and Experience
• BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
• MSc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
• Lead recruiters and talent management
• Set up objectives and KPI’s and track progress
• Create capacity to scale and attract up to 300 new employees every year
• Direct knowhow in attracting and hiring new employees
• Improve and create recruitment processes
• Host in-house recruitment events
• Career development path experience
• Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
• Create and monitor a smooth onboarding process
• Conflict resolution
• Performance and salary reviews