Product Pipeline Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Pipeline Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Strong experience in Digital project management
• Experience in rigorous and agile program management
• Good communication skills to manage interface with line of businesses
• Sensitivity to competency management and people development
• Full command of English in a professional environment
Manage Entry process and workload for Digital project pipeline. Define and update methodologies to help structure, support and ensure Digital project successful execution. Steer overall Digital project portfolio and report to Digital Steering Committee.
Challenge support requests to the DIGITAL CENTER. Ensure demand and supply match, e.g. DIGITAL CENTER services are aligned with main Digital Project needs. Monitor overall portfolio.
Overall competency: Project portfolio management, knowledge and experience on digital and agile projects.
• You are in charge of reviewing, challenging and serving the DIGITAL CENTER support requests.
• As the product pipeline manager, you will own robust methodologies to audit, de-risk, re-frame or support Digital project execution.
• You will own/deploy and animate the industrialization product map framework
• Your role will also entitle you to provide guidance on staffing of the resources to ensure the resources are appropriately managed.
• You will ensure overall consistency with IT portfolio management
• You will report to the digital steering committee on Digital project progress, KPI’s and value, leveraging reporting dashboards created by the project scoping and progress PMO ( that reports to you)
• You will frequently interact with the DIGITAL CENTER to understand their support needs and also to challenge their requests
• Leadership skills, proactive, dynamic
• Capability of handling multiple and conflicting priorities and effectively prioritize tasks in a fast- paced
• Communication (written – ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner internally as well as externally )
• At ease with IT tools (MS Office Products, e-mail, web enabled tools and processes)