Project Management Officer
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Knowledge of PM concepts
• Good handling of large data basis
• Proficient in Excel
• Great attention to details
• Work well with tight deadlines.
Programme and Project Governance
• Keep track of programme and project adherence to the Change Governance (ensure programme, project is ready to move from one lifecycle stage to the next - initiate/plan/execute/close, ensure programme performs the regular QA controls, as per PM standards and DB policies)
• Run recurring programme and project reports for Status, Risks and Issues, Dependencies, Milestones, etc.
• Keep record of the 3rd party contracts for the respective IT projects implementation
• Upload the contracts in the DB systems and follow-up their approval
• Check invoices against contracts and recommend approval/rejection
• Maintain record of all resources engaged in delivering the respective IT projects
• Run specific onboarding activities for all resources engaged in delivering the respective IT projects
• Monitor and control the timesheet booking process for all resources engaged in delivering the respective IT projects
• Ad-hoc support for fixing issues the team members may face (e.g. inability to book time, delays in onboarding stages, etc.).
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships Professional and friendly working environment