RTR Accounting Specialist with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs RTR Accounting Specialist with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• At least 3 years of accounting experience;
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting;
• At least B2 level in Italian & English;
• Good all-around Excel skills;
• Previous transition experience is a plus;
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications;
• Knowledge of state financial regulations;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
• Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of A/P coding and revenue and cost allocation;
• Support for recording employees’ travel expenses and make related accounting postings;
• Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
• Review and approve all A/R adjustment forms;
• Recording of GL postings related to ASC inventory;
• Review termination calculation reports and billings;
• Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions;
• Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis;
• Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX);
• Report new accounts created or changed during the month;
• Sub ledger accounts reconciliation.
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies .