Java Specialist (Bucuresti &Chisinau)
Nowadays Java Developers are not simply applying and developing their technical skills, but also their soft skills. Your first challenge will start with understanding and updating the design document received from the business analyst. Your next challenge will be developing the agreed solution to release and maintenance on production after thorough testing. Along the way, you will have the chance to interact with Java technologies and benefit from the support of our team, offering you the optimal challenging environment for making progress in your career.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Perform strong analysis of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions;
- Provide effort estimates;
- Develop design documents during coding and configuration phase;
- Contribute with developing the technical solutions for enterprise projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as telecom, banking or e-commerce;
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling;
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with clients when choosing the optimal development solutions;
- Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule;
What abilities will you need?
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm;
- Good Java Core knowledge (minimum of 2-3 previous projects experience);
- Knowledge of JEE APIs;
- Experience with Spring/EJB, Hibernate, JBoss;
- Good knowledge of Internet protocols and services;
- Good knowledge of J2EE, SQL, JDBC;
- Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE is an advantage ;
- Experience with Tomcat, Struts;
- Experience with Web Services;
- Experience with a CMS;
Do you also have these qualities?
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally;
- Excellent problem solving abilities and detail orientation;
- Fluent in English;
- Positive attitude;
- Willingness to learn and improve;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Flexible to work on different technologies and projects.
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
- Professional development
- Internal trainings on the technologies used
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- International projects and interactions
- Country leading partners
- Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
- Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.