Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- Master's Degree in computer science or similar education
- Scrum Master experience in a software development environment for at least 3 years
- Scrum teams coached concurrently: at least 2
- People management experience: 2 years
- Experience in software domain (Dev, QA, Business Analyst) for at least 5 years
- Experience in managing moderately complex projects (more vendors, more suppliers, more stakeholders, unclear expectations, tight dependencies): 2 years
- Experience in multicultural working environment: 2 years
- Experience with distributed teams: 2 years
- Excellent communication skills, on an individual and group basis
- Proactive style of work
- Capacity to understand the big picture and also to pay attention to details
- Willingness to continuously improve exiting skills
- Good Team Spirit
- Well organized
- Agile/Scrum certifications
- Project Management certifications
- Soft skills certifications
- Presales experience
- People Management knowledge
- Coach the Scrum Team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the teams and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where raising problems and issues are welcome
- Adapt leadership style to team maturity
- Empower team to be self-organized and to experiment continuously how to improve their working processes
- Engage multiple roles and stakeholders to facilitate technical discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Chase continuously to have a valuable increment
- Diligently persuade the Product Owner to adhere to Scrum principles
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a clear vision and requirements to the team that describe where the Product or Service is headed
- Communicate project status and release progress to stakeholders, including risk management, dependencies, impediments and improvements
- Report to On Site Manager and Delivery Manager