Senior SDN/NFV Network Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior SDN/NFV Network Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
1. Network Automation
• Agile Processes such as Scrum
• Git software repository skills
• Open Source software such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework, RabbitMQ
• Programing Languages such as Python, SQL, etc.
• Virtualization such as VMs, Docker, Kubernetes
• Juniper Products such as MX, EX, SRX, Contrail, etc.
• Networking Standards such as NFV, SDN
• VNF on-boarding and testing
• Fluent in English
• Network Implementation & Test Automation ("NITA") platform.
• Juniper Event Driven Infrastructure ("JEDI") platform
Hands-on practice using OpenStack
Support of Juniper Customer solutions.
This needs to be high-touch support in recognition of the subscription fees and Juniper's incentive to maintain renewals. Support is using standard Juniper Technical Assistance Center ("JTAC") processes, tools and SLAs. This will include investigating, documenting and resolving software bugs.
• Sustaining engineering of the Platforms themselves independent of any customized solution. The Platforms are assembled from various open source projects which are constantly evolving. Our Platforms will need continuous technology refreshes. Sustaining engineering of the platforms will be under the direction of Juniper to include updates and patches of open source frameworks, development of Juniper-proprietary extensions, release testing, documentation, DevOps integration.
• Solution creation / project execution. This will be remote development resources working at the direction of Juniper OR onsite consultants responsible for capturing customer requirements and defining high-level designs as a part of a customer project. This could also be delivering projects such as VNF On-boarding
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
• Various in house training & webinars;
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
• Health Management Program;
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
• Relocation Package;
• Flexible Working Time.