Junior C# .Net Developer
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree;
2. +1 year of hands-on experience with C# .NET, SQL;
3. Experience with unit testing;
4. Experience in providing guidance, recommendations, and implementation for features and enhancements of C# .NET applications;
5. Ability to effectively communicate with development and client staff on a daily basis;
6. Ability to analyze, independently research/troubleshoot technical issues, provide alternatives, and recommend solutions.
1. Write, modify, and debug web applications;
2. Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues;
3. Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical
4. Setup and maintain software development and server environment for other
5. Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their
6. Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process;
7. Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.