ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in engineering
- Knowledge of IT standards
- Agile, ITIL, ETOM and project management techniques (e.g. Prince2) knowledge
- Strong focus delivery of NFV/SDN solutions
- In-depth knowledge of data center infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processes
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT & Telco)
- Telco OSS/ BSS Solutions
- Responsible for the delivery life-cycle management of assigned solutions within Europe
- Coordinating suppliers, engage with peers and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of functionality quality in projects
- Develop the strategy for the sub-domain and initiate projects and control initiatives.
- Manage the detailed budget and long range planning and ensuring the timely delivery meeting or exceeding Capex targets.