Second Level Support Engineer
Wirecard Romania construiește soluții complete de fidelizare pentru zona de retail și banking, oferă servicii care îndeplinesc cele mai înalte standarde de securitate, bazate pe o tehnologie revoluționară. Soluțiile personalizate sunt oferite practic pentru orice industrie și cerere, indiferent de mărimea companiei, iar portofoliul se extinde constant cu soluții inovatoare de tip white label pentru acces și plăți mobile, online și offline.Cerinte
• A good to very good understanding of technical issues;
• Strong computer skills, the ability to operate multiple applications and platforms simultaneously.
• Analytical thinking and multitasking skills.
• Previous work experience in customer service or technical support is an advantage.
• Basic knowledge of at least one programming language;
• Basic knowledge of databases;
• Basic knowledge of XML would be advantageous;
• Excellent command of spoken and written English;
• Knowledge of German would be advantageous.
• Integration support with regard to our product platform;
• Configuration of various set-ups in our systems;
• Support for the automation of set-up processes
• Documentation of solutions developed for customer support;
• Control and monitoring customer communication and message escalation;
• Direct customer contact for technical and product-specific questions or issues (2nd level support);
• A 24/7 support service in three shifts, early, late and night shifts, including weekend and public holidays.
What we offer
• We offer an initial period of training and 24/7 assistance until you achieve independence in relation to your duties;
• Possibilities to promote in a fast growing company;
• Balanced personal and professional development within one of the world leaders in payment processing;
• A modern work environment with all the facilities;
• Regular organization of various company events;
• A job close to the center of the city, in a developing area with fast access to both public and suburban public transport;
• Transportation provided to employees working in shifts.