Junior Recruiter - Galati
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Confidence and strong communication skills
• Deeply customer service driven
• Organized, flexible and proactive
• Available for travelling
• Advanced English skills required
• Recruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees. Researching and sourcing candidates through advanced search techniques and developing internal and external search strategies per position assignment
• Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
• Represent company at different events
• Promote companies values within the organization
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills