We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Strong C/C++ development skills;
• Experience with multiple programming languages / scripting languages is needed;
• Very good know-how on: routing, TCP/IP, sockets;
• Strong Linux skills (scripting, configuring);
• Good understanding of software architecture and design issues;
• Advance level of English.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
• Implement performance and quality modules;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Nice to have:
• Previos expereance with Autosar;
• Exposure to Java SE / Eclipse RCP (or willing to learn it) would be a plus;
• Exposure to Perl / Python would be a plus;
• Databases (SQL) knowledge;
• Experience in process oriented development (V-Model, Agile methods).