Order Management Officer
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bilingual language skills:
• English B2/C1
• And German B1/B2 (for internal communication only);
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Good customer service skills and ethics ;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to function in team environment as well as independently;
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to juggle multiple enquiries/queries;
- High tolerance for stress;
- Receive and process customers’ requirements via phone and e-mail;
- Handling customer enquiries (price & availability, order status, delivery info etc.);
- Creating quotations and orders in SAP;
- Return processes;
- Backorder tracking;
- Raise requests for creating and updating SAP data (customer master data, material master data, etc.);
- Communicate with other departments i.e. Finance and Purchasing to ensure that customers’ needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
- Delivery alignment;
- Claims management;
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform BestJobs.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.