Gameplay Programmer (Unity C#)
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
• Create various gaming components for mobile games that can support multi-million user base.
• Write clean, robust, reusable code.
• Debug, optimize and maintain existing code.
• Understand the game design and create technical designs based on them.
• Follow and enhance existing development process and set standards.
• Work closely with other team members on programming issue and concepts.
The main responsibilities of the Gameplay Programmer would be to make various modules for the game, architect new features with programming and production team.
Full visa for employee and immediate family (wife & kids)
Initial Flights for employee and family
Relocation allowance (to ship belongings or buy new stuff when there)
1 month accommodation at beginning (paid for and booked by us)
Full health insurance for employee and family (including dental & optical)
Yearly flight allowance for employee and family
Education allowance (paid directly to school)
Vacation 25 days/ year