Customer Service Specialist
- University education (technical or socio-human would be an advantage);
- English language;
- Computer skills (MS OFFICE package).
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in sales or back-office/customer service.
Personal and social skills:
- Sociability and empathy;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Managing Conflict Situations;
- Planning and organization;
- Strong commitment to transparency and a code of ethical conduct.
• Managing the client portfolio and maintaining relationships with the customers in order to achieve the company's business objectives;
• Coordinates orders from customer with computer system (CPMS), taking into account customer requirements (introduces system orders for allocated clients);
• Confirms the delivery and delivery terms to the customer and ensures compliance;
• Manages customer complaints and proposes solutions;
• Keeps in touch with sales representatives, designers and production planning for order execution;
• Keeps track of existing stocks and propose redeeming solutions for out-of-stock stocks;
• Follows the organization of transport / DAP loads / delivery to the customer;
• Fills in the new product charts and communicates with the Construction and Design department in this regard for the assigned customers;
• Solves the financial situations of the assigned clients: proforma invoices, unblocking, bills and clientele, pallet tracking, debit recovery;
• Monitors the contracts agreed with the customers and executes orders after documentation check.;
• Drafts delivery contracts and sale / purchase framework agreements for the assigned clients;
• Prepares necessary materials for various customer deals.
Dunapack Rambox, part of the Prinzhorn Group's Packaging division, has been present for over 20 years in Sfantu Gheorghe and greenfield investments in Bucharest Bolintin Deal in 2019. One of the largest corrugated cardboard manufacturers in Romania, Dunapack Rambox keeps the values of sustainability and customer focus as centerpieces in its culture.