Senior Java Developer
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
What should you bring to the team?
• Minimum 4 years of web development experience (both frontend and backend)
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• Java 8 knowledge and Microservices Architecture
• Spring platform: Core, Boot, Security, MVC, WebFlow
• Working with continuous code quality tools such as Sonar
• Experience with Maven, Git, Junit, Jenkins with interest in researching or integrating new tools and technologies for Continuous Delivery
• Strong collaboration skills and good self-managing capabilities
Nice to have:
• Experience working with a CMS-related framework or Java templating engines such as Freemarker
• Being passionate about secure architecture
• Interest in holding technical presentations
• Develop and design capabilities for sales platform being a first point of contact to business for all web portals
• Support continuous improvements in selling flows by identifying alternatives and technologies for implementation
• Participate in establishing web development strategies and upgrading overall structure of sales platform
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications through all the Secure SDLC life-cycle
• Design secure code working closely with Security mentors and identifying code smells, bugs, vulnerabilities
• Be responsible for code analysis, redesign, performance optimization and code coverage
• Support and integrate SEO concepts together with Product Managers
• Collaborate with an international team of Software and Business Engineers
• Contribute actively to process improvement by working with Agile delivery processes in a cross-functional virtual team using JIRA
• You will be working on a platform based on Docker and Kubernates
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties