Mechanical Assembly Engineer
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Experience in mechanical assembly, automation
• Advanced in English, both written and spoken
• Advanced Mechanical Aptitude
• Material Science Knowledge
• Thermal Dynamics Knowledge
• Influence and Negotiation for Change Management
• Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Advantage: knowledge in CAD Systems, Solid Works, ProE, AutoCAD
• Providing a design creation, fabrication, and implementation expert for all mechanical process needed to support the site
• Emphasizing the use of mathematical models, CAD tool integration, and engineering theory-based solutions to improve the manufacturing design services
• Improving the manufacturing design services required by customers
• Supporting new and existing process development, implementation, and controls in customer specific needs
• Ensuring process/equipment qualifications and validations of both new and existing processes
• Being involved in cost reduction projects regarding mechanical assembly processes
• Leading the development of mechanical components and concepts for manufacturing tooling and fixtures using the appropriate EDA tools
• Leading the evaluation and improvement of mechanical solutions, tools, and methodologies to ensure best practices are used throughout the site Engineering Services group
• Demonstrating the ability to work independently with ambiguous requirements in order to successfully complete tasks
• Demonstrating proficiency using shop equipment and inspection methods to ensure products meet design requirements
• Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business.
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!