Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Education Requirements / Field of Experience
• University Bachelor’s degree, specialization in statistics preferred
• Demonstrated Supply Chain Experience & Proven track record in business
forecasting and measurement
• Excellent MS Excel Skills
• Very good knowledge of demand & inventory planning using SAP APO
• Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed data and statistical analysis, present
recommendation to team and drive actions to improve forecast accuracy and
• Excellent analytical & reporting skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and perform in a complex
multinational, multi-cultural, multi-site business environment
• Self-starter; proven track record of working independently
• Fluent in English is a must
• Occasional travel can be required
• Develops a data-driven, high-quality analysis of demand forecast at multiple levels
of aggregation for a 12 months’ time horizon.
• Analyzes and recommends finished goods unit forecasts, forecast models,
inventory policies and safety stock strategies based on market demands and
business goals and ensures this information is communicated to the production
sites as well as suppliers.
• Drives a collaborative approach while working with cross-functional teams to
ensure alignment in supply and demand assumptions.
• Interfaces with Sales, Product Management and Marketing to ensure all relevant
product life cycle aspects are considered in the demand forecast and drives
continuous improvement of all demand planning related processes.
• Partners with Supply Planners to identify and reconcile supply gaps and rough cut
capacity planning for both short and long term time horizons, providing an early
warning system for issues identification, as well as demand spikes.
• Actions forecast accuracy improvements and sets up processes with Sales,
Product Management and Finance to mitigate Inactive, Obsolete and Surplus
• Participates in all stages of the monthly SIOP process and is the owner of the