Junior Lawyer | White-Collar Crime
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
* Law school graduate and Bar membership;
* 1 to 2 years of professional experience in a law firm; previous experience in white collar crime defense teams is a plus;
* Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
* Fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
* Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
* Works in teams under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (Senior Associates and Managing Associates), on complex projects and for sophisticated clients;
* Has access to the rich local and global research and training resources of Deloitte;
* Works in a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture and strives for work/life balance.