JUNIOR CLOUD DEVELOPER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs JUNIOR CLOUD DEVELOPER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
What we do
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services. We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable. What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Join us in Optimizing the World! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, then we challenge you to take the step and join us at ORTEC to discover your optimum!
We would like to challenge you to join us in our mission to bring our standard products to the next level. We have been developing our products for over 30 years, constantly bringing in new technologies to keep our products state of the art. The result is a sophisticated service oriented framework on which our products are based. Our next goal is to improve user experience by introducing new technologies related to our user interface. This involves building single page applications, mobile applications and enabling our software for the cloud.
Check here our solutions and industries we cover.
We are looking for a junior developer in our ORTEC Cloud Services team.
ORTEC Cloud Services are made available through the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. ORTEC Cloud Services allow the integration of optimization intelligence into third party software, exposing key functionalities of ORTEC software as RESTful services.
• 1-2 years of experience in software development
• At least familiar with: C#, ASP.Net. Preferably also knowledge about Microsoft Azure (Cloud Services, Web Apps, Service Bus, SQL Azure, NoSQL Storage, etc), ASP.Net Core, AngularJS
• Fluent in English
• University education in computer science, mathematics, cybernetics or similar studies
• Eager to learn
• Good communication skills
• Motivated and ambitious
• Design and build new APIs for ORTEC Cloud Services, this includes also building and designing the business logic behind the APIs, integrating them with existing components
• Analyze requirements and propose functional and technical designs
• Provide effort estimation for assigned tasks
• Support the entire service lifecycle (design, build, writing unit tests and PostMan tests, deploy and support)
• Share knowledge with colleagues
• Work in a Scrum Agile environment
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
The ORTEC Software Development department consists of about 200 professionals, mainly located in the Netherlands and Romania, enhancing and improving our standard products. In Romania you will become part of a fast growing team offering a lot of opportunities. We apply agile principles in our software development process and like to work closely with our customers (internal and external). Our development approach will bring you into contact with people working in different disciplines like architects and test professionals.
• A nice, informal working atmosphere
• Opportunities to work on your own development
• A competitive salary package, which will grow with your career