Project manager PEP
Marquardt este o companie in continua dezvoltare, atat la nivel local cat si international.
Oferim oportunitati nelimitate pentru dezvoltarea profesionala, promovand totodata principii solide si pasiunea pentru automotive.
Activitatea si mediul nostru de lucru sunt caracterizate prin dinamica, spirit de echipa si inovatie.
Cautam persoane creative si motivate care sa ne ajute in modelarea viitorului.
Te invitam sa faci parte din echipa de succes Marquardt!
• Completed academic studies in one of the following fields: industrial, electronic, electrical or mechanical engineering;
• Experience in project coordination;
• Minimum 3-5 years of work experience with international projects – preferable in the automotive branch;
• Ability to see the whole picture. Forward-looking thinking;
• Mastery of project management tools and their application;
• Experience and training abilities for specific tools (RPlan, Dimensions, PLM, PROCO, SAP, Value Streamer, Project Analyzer);
• Ability to delegate, organize, reliability and offering a role model for the project team;
• Resilience and adaptability to fast-paced environment;
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills;
• Sociability, assertiveness, presentation and facilitation skills;
• Fluent in German & English.
• Responsible for the complete planning and control of project development activities from project initiation to project completion;
• Responsible for planning and control of cost, schedule and quality goals of the whole project;
• Project-based management of the project team.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 14 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu