Continuos Improvement Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Continuos Improvement Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
For our client, a multinational FMCG company, we are looking for a Continuos Improvement Specialist.
- Technical college degree: preferable Automatics/Electronics/ Computer Science;
- 3 years work experience;
- Deep knowledge all Distribution processes, good understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals;
- Good understanding of financials;
- Project Management skills;
- English â€“ advanced;
- SQL and Visual Basic knowledge is a plus.
- Keep contact with suppliers / other Companyâ€™s sites in quality issues. Lead and coordinate quality checks, communicate and follow up results;
- Preventive maintenance process of the systems and equipment;
- Responsible with the maintenance and repair budget;
- Seeking and reporting on possible areas of improvement at Operations area;
- Review the monthly report about the Operation related activities with the help of the Operations Coordinator;
- Responsible of improving the quality of our services;
- Continuously development of productivity and efficiency;
- Guide basic parameter set-up in the system (net weights, volumes, etc.);
- Lead defect analysis in distribution processes â€“ identify root causes and find preventive actions / build necessary processes to eliminate defects and errors and to increase efficiency;
- Contribute to information-sharing initiatives with colleagues from other Companyâ€™s sites;
- Work with process engineers on quality data feeds and continuous improvement of sales and operation planning process across the branches;
- Assigns special tasks and projects to train and advance skills and to evaluate future potential levels of all employees;
- Develop and add value to scorecard preparation and sales and operations analyses, support transparency and data benchmarking across branches.
ÃŽncepÃ¢nd cu data de 25 mai 2018, a intrat Ã®n vigoare Regulamentul (UE) 2016/679 privind protecÈ›ia persoanelor fizice Ã®n ceea ce priveÈ™te prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal È™i privind libera circulaÈ›ie a acestor date È™i de abrogare a Directivei 95/46/CE (Regulamentul general privind protecÈ›ia datelor).
Prin aplicarea la acest job, se considerÄƒ cÄƒ avem consimÈ›ÄƒmÃ¢ntul Dvs. implicit, pentru procesarea datelor cu caracter personal, de cÄƒtre QPAS, conform Regulamentului (UE) 2016/679.