Partner Technical Consultant - Data & AI - FR/DE
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world. Want to know more https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
As a Partner Technical Consultant in Microsoft you will be in charge of driving the so-called Digital Transformation of our Customers through the Microsoft Partner Channel.
Successful candidate will need to have the drive and intellectual horsepower to act as a Consultant and Technical Trusted Advisor to enable the Microsoft Partner in to the Cloud Technologies portfolio. You will find yourself in a different and varied technical activities – from delivering a Readiness Event, providing presales Technical help to a Partner over the phone, working with colleagues in a Proof of Concept or delivering a Webcast for Partners ranging from the EMEA region.
We are looking for talents that:
• Possess technical expertise and can understand complex customer scenarios.
• Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going partners relationships.
• Enjoy team work, actively contribute to their peer group and collaborate with key internal stakeholders.
This position will be focused on providing assistance on the following areas, where a good technical and architectural understanding is therefore required: business intelligence (combining knowledge of Microsoft BI technologies. i.e. SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI), advanced data analytics (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, SQL DWH, Stream Analytics, Machine Learning), Cognitive Services (building solution using technologies like Vision, Speak, Knowledge, Search and Bot Framework)
- A strong background on Windows Operating System (desktop and server included storage and high availability/disaster recovery), Cloud infrastructure solution like Storage, Networking and Security is required. Linux operating system knowledge is a plus.
- Cloud adoption competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate value proposition of cloud technologies.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for Partners.
- Change management: Articulate product strategic direction along with its business benefits and empower partners in embracing the change.
- Full Professional Proficiency of German / French and English both verbal & written; additional language skills are a plus.
Following skills are welcome
- Database administration (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – performance tuning, high availability / disaster recovery, security.
- Database development (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.)
- Developing skills (Phyton, R, C#, Powershell)