We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Good ES6/ES7 knowledge;
• HTML5/CSS3 relevant experience (at least 2 years);
• Experience with one of: Angular, React, Vue or NodeJs/Express;
• Task automation with Grunt/Gulp;
• Understanding of SQL/NoSql database design and usage;
• Knowledge of a testing library: Mocha/Jasmine/Chai;
• Good understanding of DevOps strategies;
• Good command of English.
• Collaborate with graphic and instructional designers;
• Translate designs and style guides provided by the design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance;
• Ensure design and user experience quality throughout the development process to launch;
• Build software applications following coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.