We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Technical background;
• 3+ years Testing experience;
• 1+ years SQL or other relational database experienced;
• 1+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
• Web Solutions Testing (nice to have - HP Quality Center, Selenium, etc.);
• Analytical, flexible, efficient, independent and pro-active;
• Banking Background is a plus.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
• Identify test requirements from specifications, test case requirements and design test coverage plan;
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts;
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results;
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members;
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management;
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.