Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cognos/Maximo Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience in Distributed Operating Systems (Linux and Windows);
• DB2 administration --> Experience in HA clustering and failover, debug;
• Middleware --> Experience in Middleware application security architecture and performing application deployments --> Understanding of Middleware (WAS) runtime topologies and architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence;
• ICD knowledge: Analysis, Development, Installation, Training, Support, Debug, Consultancy
5,6. BIRT, ECLIPSE -> Experience with SQL language and capability of understanding the DB model mapping with Business requirements for Report creation;
• Capability of writing Architecture documentation ( ADD + LDD + Operational manuals on request and based on new Application developed, mapping the business requirements with technical );
• Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message transport technologies (JMS,(S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web
Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base.
• Business consulting;
• Installation, configuration, upgrades, trainings;
• Product administration (including all modules, they have installed the ICD on premise);
• Daily dev-ops tasks;
• Keep up the documentation and trainings on demand;
• Integration of ICD with 3rd parties.