Business Analyst with French
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• 2-3 years of experience on a similar position;
• Experience in Agile methodology and in working with Jira ;
• MS Office knowledge: Excel (vlookup, pivot), Office, PowerPoint - advanced level;
• Technical knowledges of JAVA, SQL - intermediate level;
• French: B2;
• English: B2.
We Also Value:
• Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives
• Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies
• Autonomous, creative and with excellent communication skills
• Participation in weekly meetings with clients;
• Collection of functional specifications;
• Ensuring the implementation of the specifications;
• Ticket support;
• Coordination of developing activities (60%): estimations with developers, discussions with clients; monitoring on-going projects.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships Professional and friendly working environment