Model Based Developer for Injection Realization - P ES TSR
The Powertrain division develops and produces efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains to optimize fuel consumption. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management and transmission control, including sensors and actuators, exhaust-gas after -treatment technologies, fuel supply systems, and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives. Powertrain employs more than 40,490 people worldwide and, in 2017, recorded sales of about €7.7 billion.
We are looking for a Model Based (Function) Developer to join our solid team of Injection and Fuel specialists within the Engine Systems business unit in Timişoara. You will develop control algorithms for fuel injectors used in thermal and hybrid engines for Renault-Dacia, Ford, Audi-VW, BMW and many others customer. By this you will get to work on the newest hybrid and thermal engine vehicles and you will contribute to ensure a clean, efficient and powerful transportation, enhancing the pleasure to drive. You will work in an international team, with professional simulation and calculation tools and with high quality measurements equipment on a daily basis. As a Model Based Developer you will be responsible to: - Analyze and review the specific requirements; - Create and run the mathematical models, in Matlab-Simulink, based on requirements; - Create test vectors; - Generate the specifications from the mathematical models; - Test the functionalities by running them on emulated environment or on cars; - Give support to the software developer colleagues and to the project teams; - Work in an international team distributed in many locations around the world. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility, after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. This will give you the chance to learn and develop your competencies and to further develop your career, based on your performance and potential.
- Bachelor's Degree in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication or Informatics - Modeling and simulation tools (e.g. Matlab/Simulink) - Good English skills - Well organized person, attentive to details, dedicated - Communication skills - Any of the following skills would be a plus: o Automotive system knowledge o Programming skills in ANSI C o Knowledge in development of automatic control systems o Knowledge of software development processes
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.