Consultant | Internal Audit (Risk Advisory)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Consultant | Internal Audit (Risk Advisory) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University degree in business/finance/accounting.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in internal audit/ control/ risk management areas.
• Fluency in written/spoken English is mandatory; any other language is an advantage.
• Excellent MS Office skills and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills.
• Good analytical and data interrogation skills.
• Drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as commitment to client service.
• Flexibility to travel
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources for serving our client in the areas of internal audit, risk management, compliance, information security and IT.
To strengthen our team in Bucharest, we are actively looking for a Consultant in Internal Audit.
• Provides a wide spectrum of services, including: internal audit, strategic and operational risk assessment, internal control environment assessment.
• Participates actively in different projects with responsibilities in the, executing and reporting phases.
• Interacts with client staff to understand requirements and constraints.
• Offers support to senior staff for preparing reports and presentations to client senior management.