Service Team Manager (French Speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Service Team Manager (French Speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Experience in project management or team leading for at least 4 years;
• IT projects experience is a plus;
• Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology;
• Good command of English and French (C1 level);
• IT studies are an advantage
• Coordinating a team of 4 developers of tactical tools (tools developed in C#.net, SQL, VBA, Microsoft Access, Excel);
• Acting as a business analyst for the bigger projects (clarifying the business requirements, designing the products, testing and UAT organization);
• Acting as an Agile master for the team;
• Keeping the relationship with the clients from France, Romania and Bangalore;
• Prioritizing, estimating the resources and arbitrating the different projects, together with the client;
• Preparing the dashboards and provides visibility to the clients;
• Acting as the first level of escalations for the client
We also value:
• Open mind, strategical thinking, orientation for finding new perspectives and solutions;
• Very good communication skills and experience in managing team situations;
• Able to work with mixed language documentation;
• Organization skill, capacity of dealing with several tasks