Billing & Collections Consultant
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree or High School Degree;
• Relevant experience: minimum 1 year on a similar job.
• The selected candidate has the capacity:
• to understand IT concepts (software, internet, equipment, etc);
• to write texts and communicate different messages;
• to communicate and easily relate with an internal and external environment;
• to analyze problems, synthesize it, and identify specific solutions;
• to adapt to new situations and people;
• to be attention to details;
• to work independently;
• to work under pressure;
• to be organized.
• General PC skills (Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet);
• Good knowledge of the competitive business environment;
• Good written & spoken communication skills;
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections practices and procedures is a plus.
• Supports the company's clients, acting effectively and efficiently and providing customers a positive experience;
• Ensures customer support services related to activation, billing services, debt collection, administrative actions;
• Solves billing, payments and collections issues, that clients may have;
• Provides customers general information and/or specific provisions regarding company products and services;
• Registers accurately all customer interactions in corresponding systems in accordance with the working procedures;
• Resolves customer complaints related to billing, payment and debt collection;
• Gathers feedback from customers and internal teams to improve working procedures and team activity;
• Provides own feedback on the effectiveness and efficiency of work processes and procedures; proactively identify areas that require improvement;
• Collaborates with colleagues and managers, and provides the necessary support to overcome any problem encountered;
• Prepares working procedures;
• Actively participates in drafting the documents that make up the material knowledge support needed for this activity;
• Takes part in development projects, improvement, implementation, testing of products, services, procedures, processes, etc.;
• Performs other tasks in the interest of the company, drawn by the chief supervisor within the limits of professional skills and job description.