Recruitment Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs Recruitment Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
Recruitment Business Partner will coordinate with hiring managers, identify job requirements and determine qualification criteria for candidates. If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we’d like to meet you. Knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques is a plus.
Desired skills and experience:
• Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or similar role;
• Understanding of full cycle recruiting;
• Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing;
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
• Thorough knowledge of labor legislation;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Romanian and in English;
• Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms;
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs;
• Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks;
• Craft sourcing strategies using online channels;
• Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates in-person;
• Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language;
• Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods;
• Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department);
• Design succession plans and internal promotion policies;
• Oversee onboarding for new hires;
• Develop and distribute candidate experience surveys.