Lead Developer Java (TL)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Lead Developer Java (TL) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Has the same activities as a Developer, plus…
• Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution
• Help team to master and grow technical skills
• Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design
• Pilot the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issues
• Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones
• Verify that the level of quality of the solution is in conformance with the quality objectives
• Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services, iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency
• Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices
• Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development
• Managing junior technology resources
• Business sense
• Good knowledge of industry perspective
• Analytics skills
• Interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering
• Strong drive and motivation
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French are highly appreciated