For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
What should you bring to the project?
Faculty of Law;
Good English, written and oral;
Knowledge of employment law and commercial law;
Abilities of Technical Writer;
Reporting and synthesis skills, planning and prioritization;
2-3 years experience in a similar job;
MS Office, Excel
Your day to day
- Provides internal legal advisory services on legal matters.
- Provides support to HR, Sales, Service-Delivery,Talent Acquisition, Marketing departments in developing their business: coordinating due diligence processes; providing legal consultancy on labor law; negotiating and reviewing all commercial agreements and contracts; provides support for the employees:
- Ensure that the corporate activities are in line with the applicable laws.
- Works on legal matters such as new agreements, reviewing existing agreements, establishing new companies, issue necessary documents to meet the requirements of Romanian and multinational laws & maintain the correct legal position of the company;
- Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
- Provides a legal advice on the potential liability, in order to take necessary steps to control the company exposure.
- Assists HR on revising employment contracts to facilitate the recruitment or dismissed of employees and to insure its conformity to Romanian Labor Laws.
- Formulate, provide, advise and / or review all contracts agreements between the company, third parties and new joint ventures to ensure that the company’s interest is protected and the best commercial position maintained. To ensure the company’s interests are fully protected and redress of grievance obtained.
- Provide professional, written and oral, legal advice to the executives and internal clients.