This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Legal Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
What should you bring to the project?
Faculty of Law;
Good English, written and oral;
Knowledge of employment law and commercial law;
Abilities of Technical Writer;
Reporting and synthesis skills, planning and prioritization;
2-3 years experience in a similar job;
MS Office, Excel
Your day to day
- Provides internal legal advisory services on legal matters.
- Provides support to HR, Sales, Service-Delivery,Talent Acquisition, Marketing departments in developing their business: coordinating due diligence processes; providing legal consultancy on labor law; negotiating and reviewing all commercial agreements and contracts; provides support for the employees:
- Ensure that the corporate activities are in line with the applicable laws.
- Works on legal matters such as new agreements, reviewing existing agreements, establishing new companies, issue necessary documents to meet the requirements of Romanian and multinational laws & maintain the correct legal position of the company;
- Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
- Provides a legal advice on the potential liability, in order to take necessary steps to control the company exposure.
- Assists HR on revising employment contracts to facilitate the recruitment or dismissed of employees and to insure its conformity to Romanian Labor Laws.
- Formulate, provide, advise and / or review all contracts agreements between the company, third parties and new joint ventures to ensure that the company’s interest is protected and the best commercial position maintained. To ensure the company’s interests are fully protected and redress of grievance obtained.
- Provide professional, written and oral, legal advice to the executives and internal clients.