Customer Service Representative (m/f)
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
• Education: University degree
• Experience: at least 1 year professional experience in similar activities
• Very good level of English (speaking, reading & writing)
• MS Office (advanced level); SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Initiative, convincing & influencing, flexibility, planning and customer orientation skills
• Ensures the processing of the assigned orders in the operating system (SAP) for the allocated customers;
• Processes in SAP orders for promotional materials and products;
• Issues return and correction invoices according to the information sent/approved by responsible persons;
• Issues delivery notes and invoices;
• Follows the entire flow of the order: status, delivery, payments, etc;
• Informs clients regarding stock availability for products.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel. Discover our winning culture: henkel.com/careers