Account Service Desk Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Veeam Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Service Desk Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
• High education (technical education will be an advantage)
• Experience with CRM will be your advantage
• Ability to work with a large amount of information, in multitasking mode
• Readiness for monotonous work
• Attention to detail, analytical skills, a responsibility, a self-dependence, skill to work in team, an educability, a promptness, an exactitude
• Good knowledge of Excel
• A good level of English (grammatically correct oral and written language)
• Working with CRM Salesforce.com system
• Checking the accuracy of the data, working with information
• Systematization and control of the correctness of information in the CRM system for compliance with the standards of rules in the company
• Analyzing of a methodology for checking the quality of data and development of proposals for improving the processing of information
• Creating queries and reports to verify data quality
• Finding and fixing errors, transferring them to the persons responsible for the correction
• Operative search and information processing