ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Engineer specializing in “design” is an advantage
• Minimum 5 years in project management and systems implementation in several functional domains.
• Very good level of English
• French are highly appreciated
• This role corresponds to the complexity and rapidity with which systems are developing, both on a technical and functional level. It requires the capacity to integrate exogenous and increasingly interdependent elements into the information system (software, convergence platforms, etc.)
• It also requires a strong understanding of the potential loss of integrity of the information system in the context of a ramp-up of developments (technical, competitive, organizational, etc.)
• He/she must also adapt constantly to increasingly frequent legal and functional changes.
• In cooperation with the IS Dept., creates the road-map for the information systems for which he/she is responsible.
• Manages (construction, updates and development) the mapping of the information system or the sub-assembly of the system for which he/she is responsible.
• Ensures the permanent integrity of the mapping of information system in relation to the road-map.
• Specifies and validates the standards and guidelines for the architecture of the IS.
• Proposes scenarios for the development and simplification of the information system taking into account the problems of decision management, developing the offer, developing requirements, organizational constraints, etc.
• Integrates the IS Security principles in the road-maps in accordance with the PSSI
• Evaluates the relevance and coherence of projects regarding the target architecture, data references and existing systems (through opportunity studies, defining requirements, choice of architecture for the functional system, etc.)