This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Technical expertise (overarching understanding of architecture, object-oriented programming languages, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends) of digital solutions on mobile devices as well as legacy environments
• Experience with No-SQL and SQL DBs, also exposure to big data environments
• Comfortable managing multiple teams and delivering on time
• Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French are highly appreciated
• Specifies and maintains architecture of the solution that will be developed by lead dev
• Provides expertise to ensure product performance, ecosystem integration and flexibility
• Provides input on any architecture and technology issue
• Ensures architecture, required capacities and tech alignment between teams maximizing reuse of components
• During definition of product:
- Creates High Level architecture diagram
- Identifies impacted systems
- Drives resolution for architectural ambiguities
- Provides enterprise technical architectural perspective
• During iterative execution delivery:
- Creates sequence diagrams for developers and supports development in High level Design
- Provides input on any architectural issues
• During integration and deployment:
- Helps resolve architectural issues that emerge during integration