Game Community Coordinator
Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Outgoing personality;
- Background in gaming;
- Work experience as a Live Monitoring Team Member is not necessary but will help;
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Coordinate with the development teams to ensure brand consistency;
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
- Liaise with Development department to stay updated on new products and features;
- Build relationships with customers;
We’re offering you
- Annual bonuses
- A good looking, peaceful and very friendly work environment
- Private health insurance
The job is full time and our office is located in Bucharest, near Afi Cotroceni in the 6th district.
Superhippo offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks.