Manual Automation Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF Tech active
View all jobs Manual Automation Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements
• Understanding of software architecture and design
• Proficient with browser debug tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools)
• Knowledge of automated API testing
• Coding of automated test scripts using programming languages with recommended coding standards and best-practice
• Ability to adapt and work with test automation tools currently in place within the organization
• Knowledge of test automation design, strategy, planning, best-practice, principles and reporting
• Technical troubleshooting ability
• Experience writing and maintaining software automation tests and scripts in a tool such as Selenium, as well as other automation systems
• Experience writing SQL queries and interacting with SQL databases
• Experience with SVN, GIT or a similar source control tool
• Experience with XML
• ISTQB Certifications will be considered as an advantage
• University degree in information technology or comparable education
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
• Apply testing methodologies during each level of Software Development Lifecycle in order to ensure the product quality
• Design and develop test plans and test cases to ensure product quality, while effectively minimizing manual testing and leading to more efficient test automation coverage
• Develop and maintain test automation scripts to support functional and technical aspects of the software, applying the latest techniques in test automation
• Performing tests in a Continuous integration environment
• Perform Debugging and Root Cause Analysis of product failures and anomalies
• Collaborate with team colleagues to continuously improve testing and coding practices
• Validate accuracy and integrity of automated test results and report on testing progress
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all tests developed and test environments used
• Provide accurate and relevant information regarding the quality of the systems in both development and production environments
• Create test documentation in support of automated regression testing
• Develop and maintain effective automated testing scripts for both web based and non-web based applications
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties