Accounts Payable Specialist with Portuguese
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• University degree/diploma (e.g. in business, management, economics, etc);
• English (fluent, verbally and written);
• Portuguese - advanced or mid level;
• 2 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable or Receivable;
• Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills;
• Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools an advantage;
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organisation;
• May be required to travel for work.
• Process invoices, payments and account reconciliations;
• Review and Route Vendor Inquiry or Dispute;
• Perform Vendor Statement Reconciliation and Period End Close;
• Process invoices and other related documents timely and accurately;
• Review and monitor compliance of invoice processing to terms and in accordance with Company Policy and Controls;
• Review and ensure all Invoices processed and matched for payment in accordance with agreed Terms;
• Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships;
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency.