Electronic Engineer for R&D Laboratory - P S&A TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Electronic Engineer for R&D Laboratory - P S&A TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Hi, Let introduce us: we are a small and dynamic team, strongly motivated by innovation and creativity which support the R&D activity. The team was created two years ago to consolidate the robustness of product design and is part of the Sensors & Actuators department. Our engineers are responsible for the development of different actuators and sensors. Our challenge work must fit to the requirements of measurements in domain like mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/flow/etc.- this ensure us a dynamic job with different activities. Also, we develop the devices for functional and non- functional tests for R&D Laboratory. Now we are looking for you, a passionate engineer who wants to develop his career and to be part of a friendly team. Your main responsibilities will be:
* Development of measurement devices for R&D (mechanical, flow, electrical devices);
* Work with measurement magnetic sensors based on Hall.
* Work with sensors for measure the Position/Speed/Angle/Torque/Pressure/Flow/Temperature.
* Measure the characteristic of DC and BLDC motors.
* Automatic control/sensor reads of devices. If you feel that the job suits you, come and meet us, If not, share this job opportunity with your network in order to help your friends to make another step in their career.
* Previous experience in electronics, mechanics field;
* Good electronics, mechanical or mechatronics Knowledge;
* Maths/ Physics.
* Laboratory works (electrical measurements).
* LabView/ Matlab/Electronic Simulation Circuits Software.
* Good English knowledge;
* DFSS is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.