SQL Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs SQL Solutions Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• To build new solutions on the UnaVista platform in accordance with requirements prioritised by product management
• To ensure existing and new solutions are optimised and scalable to ensure on-going support requirements are minimised
• To work with development, professional services, QA and support teams to ensure that business solutions are delivered to plan and customers are satisfied
• To document system features and behaviour.
Key behaviours and skills:
• Knowledge of SQL development
• Exposure to various network transports, with hands-on experience with file transfer
• Good understanding of related technologies, including HTML, XML
• Understanding of project management, application development lifecycle and related methodologies
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to accurately document technical work
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.