This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Lead Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
In this role, you will:
• Develop and perform ongoing maintenance of systems in a wide spectrum of languages and technologies
• Be responsible for technical delivery of projects including meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solutions meet the technical specifications and design requirements
• Providing support key real-time and EOD systems within FTSE-Russell
• Have dual reporting into ISD Technology Services manager in Bucharest and Technical Leads based in London
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience and/or knowledge of the following technologies and tools:
• Experience in core java and server based development
• Experience with optimization of Java for high performance, caching techniques and JVM garbage collection tuning
• Experience in database development in SQL Server with strong SQL essential
• Linux knowledge and scripting skills
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.