Web Platform Administrator – Drupal
We are looking for a colleague to join the London Stock Exchange team in Bucharest. The main focus of this role is the LSEG service lines running WEB platform on Linux (Red Hat). In this role, you will support the implementation and delivery phase for the main Web platform.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Supporting the implementation and delivery phase for the service;
• Setting up and configuring all the environments related to the systems, collaborating with the other infrastructure functions;
• Guaranteeing that the environments, not only production, are working according the standards;
• Planning, supporting and monitoring all technical/architectural/performance tests for the application go-live;
• Managing the day by day activities, supporting the business in case of problems and new requests;
• Maintaining the technical documentation;
• Technical involvement in new projects and configuration;
• Release management of the new version of the application and testing in the PREPROD environment to evaluate the problem/error and support the business UAT.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills:
• Degree level education and highly proficient in spoken and written English;
• Knowledge of Linux based HA architectures (Red Hat) and also the main caching technologies;
• Good knowledge of Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 application layers in web environment;
• Advanced knowledge of MySql, Apache (Solr), PHP and Memcached;
• In-depth experience in web platform management and troubleshooting;
• Knowledge of Nagios/HP OVO monitoring and good understanding of Storage Area Network is desirable;
• Availability for On call shifts;
• Good communication skills and experience with remote teams is highly appreciated.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career. We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.