Functional Desk Specialist - Bucuresti
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Functional Desk Specialist - Bucuresti active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
The ideal candidate must have:
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role;
• General technical understanding and excellent ability to learn new systems /
applications, as well as to make sense how they integrate into the existing
architecture and business processes;
• Excellent ability to forward information to both technical and non-technical
stakeholders, through training and continuous support;
• Strong analytical skills; persuasive and patient; efficient communicator; friendly
• Responsible of providing functional support and guidance, smoothly integrating
knowledge on newly implemented systems and applications;
• Collaborate with development teams, architects and system owners in the testing of
new programs ans applications;
• Organizing and providing technical and process trainings to both technical and non-t
technical personnel; acting as first point of contact on assigned technical subjects;
• Act as interface, build and maintain internal relationships throughout various
departments in the organization.
Attractive compensation package
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership; Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm Wide and Regional level trainings.
• Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;
• Calculate and issue financials for client contracts